size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantTrick 2019
11-12-2018, 11:27 AM

The elder wolf greeted her comment with enthusiasm, and Justice couldn't help but feel an answering enthusiasm. She'd always been interested in healing, but even before she'd passed on her mother had been in a coma and unable to teach her what she'd wanted. Being able to recognize a handful of herbs like lavender was no substitute for actual knowledge, so Justice had never tried to use what little she knew - and for a time after her mother's death she hadn't been able to bring herself to learn more anyway. Her lack of knowledge hadn't diminished her interest, though, so as Ara's enthusiasm buoyed her own she found her tail wagging and a grin tugging at her muzzle. "Not really," she said in response to Ara's question. "I mean, I want to be but I wasn't able to get any training when I was younger and I just kind of... defaulted to fighting instead. But I always wanted to do both." She tilted her head slightly in a more relaxed greeting than she'd given earlier. "Name's Justice Ancora, from Celestial."

She glanced around at the waving grasses as the woman did, and pricked her dark ears. One of the best summers the woman had seen for herb collecting? She'd clearly seen a LOT of summers so that had to be pretty unusual - something it would be a good idea to take advantage of. Maybe if she helped the woman out collecting what she needed, she'd teach Justice what the herbs were, and working together they could gather up enough for her to start up a cache of her own. "So what kind of herbs would you gather out here?"

""