Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
11-12-2018, 03:38 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2020, 11:17 PM by Torin.)

Torin was very well aware of his sister's loud, public argument with her son. His nephew. There was only one upside to the whole thing and that was that outside of her other children Torin was likely the only one who had understood what toxic words they had hurled at each other. The last thing he wanted right now was to have his family's dirty laundry aired for the whole pack to gawk at. It was the last thing his nieces and nephews needed too.

He'd told CĂ©lestin to be with his siblings when it had happened and then waited; hoping for things to cool down; at least a little bit, before he would seek out his nieces and nephews individually. The first would be Priscilla, his nephew having told him that she'd been the first to find Blaise when he'd gotten there. His slighted Nephew would be next, a top priority but he had been proving difficult to seek out.

So he set out to find his niece; he could have called her but he didn't want to bring too much more attention to his wounded family than there already no doubt would be.

"Silent Treatment" & Deep thoughts

Image by Hagon
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3