gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

1KChristmas 2019
11-12-2018, 05:00 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2019, 01:30 PM by Darya.)

Darya had been spending so much time away from her father or siblings, her uncle helping her to further her skills, though it did mean she hadn't spent time in her precious northern snow in nearly a full year. But with the advent of autumn she felt a familiar and calming chill on the winds. She would probably return to the north once winter was in a full swing but for the time being she wanted to gather more herbs.

So she'd set off to find a lusher part of the continent. Finding herself in a lush flowered area. The overwhelming scents of flowers, lavender in particular, was almost cloying. So perhaps it was no surprise when she failed to notice another wolf until his form came into view. The girl stopped, eyes wide as when she spotted them; her bright hell-fire gaze widening. As she towered over the bright colors of the flowers she started to cower, her ears pulling back and her tail tucking between her legs, a pretty typical reaction to finding herself in the presence of someone the girl didn't know.

"Говорить"

Art by TakahiroReta
Darya has a thick Russian accent, hover for clarification.
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3