gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
11-12-2018, 08:12 PM

As he predicted majority of his children came flying out of the den. His eyes watched as both his boys got into an immediate boys tumble and the girls began to play with each other. He couldn't help the pride that swelled within his chest at his five healthy and happy kids. He was so glad him and Star had time to create their little family and it was the second best decision of his life. His first best had been asking Star to be his mate. The two of them had never had the time to officially celebrate before she had been kidnapped. After she had returned time seemed to whirl by in a blur and they still hadn't had the proper time to announce things, but with the litter of pups he was sure all the pack was now well aware. Part of him was regretful that they hadn't had much time to themselves, but he loved his family and wouldn't change their choice at all.

After a few short moments of watching them a familiar face approached making his smile widen into a grin. Torin settled beside him and watched the pups play for a few moments. His comment made a deep chuckle rumble from Frost's chest.

"I don't understand where all the energy comes from," he replied while looking back to them.

His ears perked as Torin asked how they were and Frost's smile turned to a soft one, tail gently wagging.

"I'm happy to say they are all doing wonderful. It's hard to say what skills they will end up having at this age, but I plan to do some individual bonding time with them." he replied.

"Frost Talk", & 'Frost Think'