gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
11-14-2018, 12:40 AM
Aurielle Adravendi

Her words seemed to have triggered the molten colored stranger’s interest, because she heard his steps falter, before he turned to step after her. She pulled her head from the crevice to turn and study him more closely as he approached, head cocking at his query. A smile formed on her features and she answered readily. “My father is a solid red so bright a cardinal would weep with envy. His eyes are a fathomless sapphire, which is quite startling against the red, I’d say. His name is Regulus Adravendi.”

Her haunches lowered, tail flicking to curl about her hips, long hair flowing outward like a wave as she added, “Our walls surround the whole of Celestial’s domain. My father began building them before my birth, and I’ve continued the tradition. For the most part, it’s to safeguard the pups, and keep them from wandering beyond the pack border.”

Her eyes widened as he drew closer, into the shadows of the cave. Unphased as she might be by the unnatural coloring the male bore, she had never in her life seen a glowing wolf. For a solid ten heartbeats her eyes roved over him and took in the glow. His self-produced light reflected likewise off her own coat, sending up a subtle shimmer as she took a breath as he introduced himself.

Manners, girl. Her composure, while never having been fully ruffled, returned as she gave a graceful bow of her head to the male, Queenly elegance returning to her movements, though with a sense of modesty that belied her highborn birth.

“I’m Aurielle Adravendi, Archangel – or primary alphess – of Celestial. My second is Gwenevere Adravendi. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Ignatius.”

A fleeting grin flickered across her features as she added, “I dare say, this is the first time I’ve met a wolf that glowed with their own light.”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.