gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Church
11-14-2018, 11:25 AM

Rain knew, more from intuition than experience that the best way to lead the boy would be to convince him that their course would be his idea and that the direction the headed in had been his idea all along.

“Well, if you wanted to head North, I think the best way to go would be past that tree.” He said, gesturing to a moss covered tree beside them with his paw. If the boy’s family was headed North chances were they would run into them long before they reached the castle. Rain had seen castles before when he and his father had been traveling, he had marveled at the structures and wondered what sort of creature had the strength and intelligence to shape and place stones at their will.

He was snapped from his thoughts by the boy’s question and he couldn’t help but feel a soft laugh rise from the back of his throat that was faintly touched with bitterness. “My name is Rain, and if you saw where I came from you wouldn’t think these woods were all that dangerous.” He said his answer once again cryptic and esoteric. He wasn’t sure how he could describe his grandfather’s pack in a way that the child could comprehend.

speaking Thinking   You