gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
11-15-2018, 03:32 PM
Priscilla listened to Blaise as he spoke. She had known he’d always been ambitious… and wanting to take the pack, well, she shouldn’t have really been surprised, should she? The girl was about to speak, jaws parting, when she heard Célestin’s voice. Her ears lowered -- she was already having mixed feelings about Blaise’s words when her other brother came to put in his thoughts. She lowered her bicolored gaze, feeling frustration rising in her heart. They were a broken family… had always been a broken family.

“No, Blaise hasn’t been there for us this past year… but what good is more fighting going to do?” Priscilla lifted her gaze and looked between both of her brothers. “If you want me to be honest I don’t know what I’m going to do yet.” Priscilla looked towards the ground again. “I don’t even know if we belong here… if we’re meant to be in Lirim. Mother… never wanted us. Maybe the others kept us here out of pity.” Her voice got quieter.

“Our family has never been whole.” Priscilla sighed looking between both of the two males again. “But that doesn’t mean we can’t care about each other. Doesn’t mean we can’t mend what’s broken. We have to start somewhere… right? So… why don’t we band together now?” Priscilla was trying to play the mediator… but would it work? Could her brothers get over the past and see eye to eye at last?