ardent

I Took a Pill in Ibiza

Aspen

gems
size
build
player
11-15-2018, 04:21 PM
Although she had called out, Aspen still believed there would be no one to answer, and that she was simply calling out to the dirt and stone that surrounded her. She could have easily just made up hearing something, her own mind playing tricks on her. But when a males voice suddenly echoed back to her, there was no more questioning her sanity, she was more impressed with herself for hearing him now more than anything. Excited to be meeting another wolf, the raven woman started to creep forward little by little, sticking her head around corners to try and find the owner of the mysterious voice. When he finally came into view, robin blue eyes studied his form as he approached. He was a fair amount taller than her, which she noticed first seeing the ceiling a great deal closer to his skull than her own. Finally her eyes fixated themselves back on his face as she offered him a small smile and a light flicker from her tail. "Hello, didn't think I'd find anyone else down here."

His name struck her as a bit odd, but she was coming from a world of healers, where just about everyone was named after some kind of bush, plant, or tree. So, perhaps it wasn't truly as strange as she believed. "Tyranis Praetor," she would repeat, hoping to pronounce it correctly and commit it to memory. "Pleasure to meet you, my name is Aspen Wreckage." Normally she wouldn't toss in her last name, but as a split second decision to be fair, seeing as he had offered his last name, she tossed it in. Guessing from his posture and his more proper greeting, she figured he would appreciate a little more effort from her. "You hang out in weird caves like this often, Tyranis?" Who knew, maybe this was even his home and she was intruding. But something told her by the lack of scent coming form the cool stone walls, this place was abandoned. But that begged another question; what was he doing here?

"Speech"