gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
11-15-2018, 05:03 PM
At the name Wreckage all lecherous thoughts left his mind entirely. They were related somehow although he couldn’t say with any certainty how closely related they were. His mother had never spoken of her family, neither had his uncle in the two brief meetings they had with each other. For all he knew they weren’t related at all and the girl simply had a similar last name to his mother. Regardless the topic was never brought up and was dropped from the conversation entirely.

"You hang out in weird caves like this often, Tyranis?" She asked and he found himself giving her a slight smile in response.

“I don’t even go to normal caves too often. I prefer the mountains.” He said wistfully, his mind wandering toward the Maw before he called himself to focus. “And you? I don’t suppose a lovely flower like yourself does too well without sunlight.” He chided himself for the flirt, reminding himself that they were related only for the thought to be countered by the doubts he had concocted.

speaking Thinking You

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic