gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
11-15-2018, 05:57 PM

The wink had sent his heart racing, his tail waving behind him like a flag. She explained her motives for entering the cave then suddenly her expression became distant. For a moment he was worried she had seen something but she simply looked at an empty wall behind him. Then just as suddenly as it started she was back to chatting as if nothing had happened.

“Well if you're not too familiar with caves, why don't we explore this together? Better to explore the unknown with a buddy." She offered then tacked on the promise of treasure.

“I’d love to.” He purred, moving to stand beside her then allowing her to take the lead. “I used to wander caves when I was younger.” He said conversationally. “Mostly just to clear my head though no one ever seemed to notice I was gone.” It was after all for that very reason that so many of his siblings had disappeared so young, and what had ultimately driven Bass to insanity. His features darkened slightly at the thought and he could only hope that the darkness would be enough to keep Aspen from noticing.

"When I lived in the north there was a cave system I used to wander every now and then.Though I can't say there was much treasure to be found" He said, recalling the caverns that had fed into Waterfall Peak; the epicenter for Dauntless.

Speech, Thought, You

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic