gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
11-15-2018, 07:23 PM

He felt his cheeks burn with a hot flush as she gingerly held his paw to examine his accessory, his heart thudding dully against his chest while she seemed unaffected, totally absorbed in examining his bracelet. When she prodded him for the significance of the lightning bolt he felt himself smile widely. “My mother’s name is Storm, she named me and all of my siblings after the weather. Taranis is an ancient thunder god. Or so she told me.” He said with surprising modesty.

That was of course only half the answer, the truth was that Tyranis had begun to associate himself with lightning from a young age, and when he had told his father the great bear of a man had told him his golden eyes meant that a nature spirit lived within him. Even after Elias abandoned them he couldn’t convince himself that the Praetor spirits weren’t real, or that a lightning spirit dwelled somewhere within him.

Speech, Thought, You

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic