gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
11-15-2018, 08:24 PM

He felt his face redden even more as she bowed to him and teasingly called him a god. He responded by giving her shoulder a playful shove of his own with his large paws and laughing openly while she giggled.

"I can't believe you got named after a legit God, and my mother ended up naming me after a tree" She lamented, which unbeknownst to her only furthered his belief that if they were related it was most likely distant. “Maybe you’ll have pups of your own some day.” He impishly suggested. “Then you can name them all after gods.”

They continued to walk and for a time Tyranis amused himself by watching her swaying hips, then she broke the silence by asking how many siblings he had. Demons what a can of worms that was. “My mother had me, my brother Cloudburst, and my sisters Derecho, Tempest and Corentine.”He explained then paused. “Then she met a male and had two more daughters, Thora and one I haven’t met yet. They’re still young.” He was unsure if he should tell her the exact circumstances of his birth and how until recently he had called himself a Wreckage, if only because he was a bastard son. “My father had…Four litters I believe” He struggled to keep track of them all, and there was still a possibility that there were other siblings of his that simply didn’t know of their origin. His father had sworn his devotion to Zuriel, but the demons of Ruina and the spirits of the Praetor line, had had other plans for the mountain king Elias, and had driven him to rape two women. That he knew of anyway.

Speech, Thought, You

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic