There's no point when they stop and stare

Nova

gems
size
build
player
11-15-2018, 10:36 PM
Nova didn’t notice Daemon’s approach.

No, her attention was focused on the creature that posed a potential meal. She didn’t want to let it get away. She moved over the grass quickly but quietly, stalking forth with an almost feline precision.

It was actually Dae that gave the hare insight that it was in danger. It took off as the wind shifted and brought his scent to it… but luckily Nova responded quickly to this fact. She sprang as though a fire ignited within her and moved like lightning after the smaller creature.

A short chase and a few seconds later it was all over. Nova stood there with the hare in her jaws. Then, as she turned, her eyes fell on Dae. She dropped the prey immediately, a blush rising to her cheeks. She hadn’t expected him to find her so quickly… and especially not in the middle of a hunt.

The pale rainbow femme crossed over to her husband and nuzzled his neck, murmuring a quiet explanation. “It’s getting close to winter… I…. I thought I’d help you and Makani hunt.” Her posture remained submissive as she looked up at him. Would he approve of this?

“I wasn’t going to go far… not after…” She lowered her gaze, giving a soft whine.

She didn’t want anyone else’s children.

She wanted Dae’s.