size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster

The Ooze Participant1K
11-16-2018, 06:52 PM
The guy laughed, and Ignatius understood the nervous undertone. The brown pelted wolf had more or less just skirted death by a matter of inches from what Ig saw. Hell, he was a bit frightened just watching. It wouldn't do to have a corpse laying out near his pack after all.

A somewhat sheepish but still genuinely friendly smile played at Ignatius' lips as he shrugged, "Believe it or not, where I'm from I'm hardly a rarity." Stepping a little closer to inspect the steaming place where the water had come from moments before, still maintaining a reasonably safe distance in case it happened again. Initially he'd expected for things to be relatively safe when he was exploring. Now he knew he'd have to be careful here. Was this the only place with that crazy water jet, or were there more spots waiting to errupt? Ig cast a suspicious glance around before returning his gaze to the other male and laughing softly.

"That would've been a shame, indeed, but the day's still young, nowhere to go but up after you start with some trauma," His smile widened and he dipped his head as he remembered to more formally greet the man now that he was certain they weren't in immediate danger of becoming roasted wolves. "I'm Ignaitus Agnivo. I'm glad you skirted death - I'd hate to have to drag a body further fro my border after I've only just set out for the day."