gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
11-17-2018, 09:46 AM

Novel found herself shuffling along the brilliant green grass of the emerald valley, Elohim lounging pleasantly on her back. The sun was out and not a single cloud lingered in the sky as the two of them enjoyed their walk. The weather hadn’t turned entirely frosty yet and the changing leaves were a beauty to behold. She felt a smile linger on her lips, happiness had finally found her after many years of anguish. She had loved watching Psalm’s children grow up, but nothing had been the same with out Ara by her side. She knew they would be okay with out her, and though Psalm had asked her to remain for her last years she had to return to her mate.
Lirim was peaceful, easy to live within. None of the wolves had struck her as abrasive, but even if they had she was sure at this point she wouldn’t care. Not a lot bothered her anymore, with age came a benevolence that blocked out much of what had once bothered her. She found herself sitting in the green grass, sighing peacefully at the quiet all around her. She could be honest with herself, life was good.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]