gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
11-17-2018, 10:59 AM

“Greetings. I am Tyranis Praetor.” He introduced stoically, his eyes keen as he watched the other male and never breaking direct contact. As of now he had no pack, but that would change soon, as such he held the body language of a leader. From behind Tyranis an ink black shadow slid between his paws like a stream of water and rose to nearly touch his chest. Raanee flicked her tongue at the male and the bird, her beady eyes promising death for anyone who dared to hurt her companion.

The male seemed to have been resting previously, hardly a surprise to him, but what a message it sent to Tyranis of the nature of those who had taken leadership of Abaven.

“Forgive the intrusion.” He said politely, carefully masking his internal thoughts with a genteel tone. “I was born in Abaven, under Bass’s leadership, I left when I was a year old, just as Sparrow took charge. It seems much has changed since I left.”

"Talk"  "Thought"   "You"

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic