size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
11-17-2018, 11:21 AM

Rhyme felt refreshed after his quick nap, despite the sleep that had clung to him on his way to the border. He was fully prepared for any excitement that might present itself, but with his scouting the lands surrounding and with Imperia as a partner he had been given no clues to any danger that might threaten his pack. No rumors of a raid or enemies to be sought out. He couldn’t complain, as he had experienced more than enough excitement as a slave. The freedom Abaven offered was also exhilarating, and even now as he appeared before this wolf at the border he felt his purpose being carried out. Being by Shaye’s side had breathed new life into him, and he felt a passion for living that hadn’t been there as a captive.

"No intrusion at all," Rhyme replied in friendly tones. He was never bothered by a call to duty and he found himself looking forward to such interactions. Indeed though, Abaven had changed much in what he could only guess were years since Tyranis had been here. "Your observations are correct, Sparrow passed around the time I joined I’m sorry." He hadn’t really known his cousin, but her passing had saddened him. "Her.. Our, cousin Shaye Destruction is the new Sequoia, first alpha now. After Archon released the pack from his occupation Shaye convinced him to allow her to take over leadership instead of the old pack disbanding." They had worked hard to keep Abaven in its ancient place, and though progress was slow much improvement had been made already. "But surely a history lesson is not what has brought you all this way?" Of course for all Rhyme knew maybe that was.
""