gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
11-17-2018, 02:19 PM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2018, 03:30 PM by Rhyme I.)

The slate marked wolf watched as two primates appeared beside their mistress, one smaller clinging to her fur while the other seemed to puff himself up to protect the poor she wolf behind him. Rhyme could have easily done away with the lemur, but obeyed the command and remained where he was. She nodded slightly, but he wasn’t sure if he believed her. Rhyme tilted his head, he had experience with blind wolves. His mother had lost her sight years ago, but she seemed to get along well enough.

Imperia finished her flight, and with her usual grace took to his shoulders. Her own bright eyes lingering on the primates, almost sure the small one was a squirrel to be hunted. "You’ll excuse me if I don’t quite believe you. You’re practically skin and bones."  He observed with sympathy in his voice. "How long have you been up here? Do you need assistance?"  He was a kind wolf at heart, and couldn’t bare the thought of suffering, especially one in a position he knew too well. "My name is Rhyme Imperialis, what can I call you?" He directed the question at the she wolf and her companion.

""