size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
11-17-2018, 03:39 PM

The lemur seemed to relax slightly as Rhyme halted, though he couldn’t blame them for remaining vigilant. He found himself impressed with the loyalty the creatures held for such a sad looking wolf. Rhyme couldn’t help but be reminded of how Shaye had so easily accepted and helped the healer Spider. As the woman spoke he was reminded further of the timid male. Master. He knew that word too well. His brows furrowed and he felt his hackles raise, but he gained control of himself as she quieted and the first primate spoke for her again.

Basil, Alma, and the she wolf was Tana. If he understood the lemur correctly he had to assume she had been a slave from birth, much like his half siblings from the slaver’s band. An idea started forming in his mind, had she been abandoned? He felt confident in his abilities to fight her former master for her if it came to it. "A while seems too long. Are you sure he hasn’t left you?" The words felt harsh as they left his lips, but she was so frail and neglected. Even the lowest of saves he had been around were well fed. "What if I could offer you freedom? I would gladly fight the one you call master fr your possession. I.. was a slave myself, now I am alpha of Abaven and can offer you a safe home to recuperate." He didn’t even know if she would be willing to accept, but he was much bigger than she was, if it came to it he was sure he could grab her by the scruff and drag her back with him. "At least for the winter, you know you wont make it up here with no one to provide for you." He was becoming more and more like Shaye, bringing home weak half dead wolves into the pack. She reminded him so much of his previous life though, he simply couldn’t leave her here.

""