gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jewell
11-17-2018, 06:25 PM

He spoke and tana lowered her head further. By now she was almost kissing the ground with her nose. It sounded harsh like she had angered him with her stutter. "I-I'm n-n-not s-s-sure." he then offered her her freedom. What even was freedom? It wasnt his to offer her anyway, was it? He said hed fight for her though. Why? She was just a slave meant for sacrificing to demons or gods or whatever her master believed in. She was born to die.

"I-I don't k-k-know, t-they'd b-be mad." she brought her brows together with confusion. She wanted to, but knew Elias would kill her for leaving the area. She'd never been wanted by someone for anything more than to eventually kill. "I-I'm s-suppose to d-die to a-a-appease the d-demons." What kind of slave had he been though? Even if she didnt survive up here she at least wouldn't have broke the rules. That or made an unnecessary fight occur.

"W-why d-d-do you w-want me?" Alma was slow to climb down to the ground as Tana was starting to shake. Asking questions wasnt a thing she was allowed to do before and she was risking angering the male. Alma scurried towards the cave and retrieved the lavender stalks quickly. Once she returned the lemur began rubbing the flowers and pollen into Tana's fur. Basil of course was starting to move back towards Tana. "What kind of place is this Abraven?" Basil was hoping if the Male was willing to fight for her maybe they could tempt her off the volcano of her own free will.

"Talk."

Tana is a flighty individual, with absolutely no will to fight. She might get scared and run mid-thread, I apologize in advance for this. Its nothing against your characters, she has just had a tough past and has a hard time trusting anyone.