size
Small
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
11-17-2018, 06:30 PM
Build me up from bones, Wrap me up in skin, Hold me close enough to breathe me in

Drífa waited for what seemed like ages and nothing. Not a sound. No signs of life. She was just about to go when she finally got an answer. She turned to see a younger woman standing there. Her coat made her seem like she could be one of the tribe and part of her felt certain she'd seen the girl before but it was impossible to say. She would be turning her sixth year at the turning of the next season and though she wasn't ancient she could certainly feel her mind starting to go. But then maybe it had been the war. Maybe it had been the loss of her husband.

She snorted at the girls remark. "I'm simply to old to wander about with no direction waiting for luck to drop my family in my lap. So, neither confident or cocky just to old to fuss. I don't expect the world to have much worse for me than what I've already seen." She'd lost the love of her life to violence and war. "Anyway, you answered so that's a start unless you're here to mug an old lady. I'm curious though, you seem like you are from the Northern tribe. Are you?"