size
Small
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
11-17-2018, 06:49 PM
Build me up from bones, Wrap me up in skin, Hold me close enough to breathe me in

Drífa dug carefully around the yarrow plant, working her way farther down into the dirt to loosen it. When she felt she was far enough down she tilted her head and gently seized the yarrow plant with her teeth. Then, carefully twisting she dislodged the whole plant and set it gently on the ground before moving to another plant. Once she'd gathered all she felt she needed she set them in a neat pile, but a small one. She didn't want to take more than she could carry in her mouth.

She cocked her head at Riva's question. It was a good question, one she had to think on. "Lavender is my personal favorite though it's not an herb I see very often in the land where I live. Depending on it's application it can be used very mildly such in aromatherapy or more heavily. Though of course it does have it's side effects. Too much could cause disorientation and confusion. Anyway, getting on in years as I am I appreciate its additional qualities in easing joints. What about you, Riva?"