Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
11-17-2018, 07:58 PM

In response to Pnuma's apology Circe shook her head dismissively and waved it off. There was no need. Even if she wasn't salivating over her prospects - which got better and better as the minutes ticked by - she wouldn't have been offended by his outburst.

Circe laid down and casually crossed her forepaws as Pnuma began to ask her about the band and his potential place in it. She nodded in response to his first question and then was silent as he voiced the rest.

"I'm not the leader," she said with a small smile. "But my brother is and he's a very understanding man. I don't think he'll expect anything in return. You see, my brother has dedicated our band to spreading the name of the Fallen God and helping those who are unfamiliar with Him reach understanding. This," she gestured at the poultice on his leg and then shrugged. "Is how we help. My guess is that Archon - my brother - will welcome you and let you stay with us for as long as you need." Circe was fairly certain of that, but she was also willing to say anything to get Pnuma one step closer to where she wanted him.

"Circe" "Gwydion"

Circe has a male spitting cobra companion named Gwydion. Unless stated otherwise he is always with Circe.

Wanna plot with Circe? Check out the miscellaneous section on her profile!