size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
11-17-2018, 08:06 PM
“Thank you, Auntie” Shaye murmured softly, determined not to let this thing between them to ever mean anything more than it was. Rhyhtm could not live in Abaven, but she was still family, and they loved each other. Shaye respected her Auntie enough to respect this decision. “I’m glad your back.” she said again, her voice soft as she nuzzled close to her Auntie’s coat. There would always be something comforting and familiar about Rhythm. She was a pillar to Shaye, she had been all of her life.

Shaye chuckled softly as Rhythm said she would pass it on to the old man. No doubt he would not appreciate the offer, and that was half the amusement. “you and him are both always welcome in Abaven’s borders, even just for a catch up.” Shaye ensured that Rhythm would know this. She could not have her Auntie permanently by her side, but she would do whatever she could to have her in her life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.