size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
11-17-2018, 09:01 PM
The wolf she leaned against was getting emotional, she could feel it in the shaking of his body, and the miserable words he managed to push out. She held him close, much like she had held Rhythm when she realised her Auntie was still alive. Sometimes a wolf just needed to be held, to know they were not alone. It was what she needed, and it was all she knew to offer this strange, miserable wolf.

“Shh, i’ve got you, i’ve got you.” Shaye murmured softly, and she would stay there with him for as long as he needed. When she felt his head rest against her shoulder, she knew he was accepting the comfort. So she held her position, ignoring any discomforts, and would simply be there for him, as she had promised him she would.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.