gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jewell
11-18-2018, 04:45 PM

His hatred being voiced was undistinguishable to tana. It quickly sent her to fully submitting to the man. Her belly quickly exposed to him and it sent Alma jumping away to avoid being squished. She exposed her throat to him and if she had a tail she would of been tucking it. The shaking had increased tenfold by now.

He described his pack as a gentle and justice seeking but she had a hard time believing that they were gentle with an alpha like this. He seemed like the angry sort. She didnt know if she could trust him. Basil turned to give a glare at the man. He didn't appreciate him scaring Tana more than she already was. "shhhhh it's ok Tana, basil won't let him harm you." alma moved closer and started rubbing more of the lavender into her fur on her muzzle. "Keep your head on sir or I might have to bite you." of course basil meant it. He was protective and Tana hoped he wouldn't make good on it since it could make the man kill him and attack her and alma. Neither female was a fighter. She was ready to do whatever to keep her companion alive though.

"i-i-i'll c-come w-w-with y-you, j-just don't h-hurt us." tana was willing to do anything to keep her companions alive and herself from further harm.

"Talk."

Tana is a flighty individual, with absolutely no will to fight. She might get scared and run mid-thread, I apologize in advance for this. Its nothing against your characters, she has just had a tough past and has a hard time trusting anyone.