size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
11-19-2018, 09:35 AM
The woman gave her name without much argument. Archon always found it bothersome when wolves acted all protective over their names.

"Nice to meet you, Adeline," Archon replied with a slow nod of his head. She asked what a Fallen Angel was and Archon's eyes lit up. He silently thanked God for the opportunity to educate before speaking.

"A Fallen Angel," Archon began, touching a paw with the glimmering surface of the water. "Is one that has descended from God. He, The Fallen God, is our ancestor. We humble ourselves, knowing his true greatness and power. We are his Angels, mighty great and, in a sense, godly in ourselves- in his mortal image."

Archon chuckled lightly, "Perhaps I am getting ahead of myself. The Fallen God was forced out by many other lesser gods. Their combined strength alone aided them in forcing him from his throne. As he fell to the mortal plane- here- he took on the form of a wolf. We Fallen Angels are both his mortal and spiritual descendants. His power flows through us and we will join him after we shed our mortal forms one day."

Archon looked a little apologetically towards Adeline. "I hope that I am making sense?"