ardent

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones ("Challenge")

Chaos

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
11-19-2018, 03:32 PM

Chaos wasn't left waiting long before an older male with gray fur and blue eyes and a snow leopard at his back appeared through the cold ice-fog to move up to the border. They sized each other up, then the other male made a snarky comment in a tone of voice so deadpan that it actually took Chaos a moment to catch the sarcasm. He grinned, baring long inches of fang. "Aren't you a little old to be trying to run a pack? I'm seeing an awful lot of white on that muzzle."

The alpha's leopard snarled at Heecha and Sgili, but the owls just hissed defiantly back at him. It was day, so not their preferred time of day, but they were still capable of flying and fighting. They didn't fear the big cat any more than Chaos did.

The alpha spoke again, trying to draw him into conversation, and Chaos gave a bark of laughter. "Save it, old man. I'm not interested in talking things out. We both know why I'm here. Just give up. Let your pack have a more capable leader. Forfeit."

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write