size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
11-19-2018, 05:39 PM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2018, 05:39 PM by Acere.)

He was so tired of the disappointment and constantly feeling homeless. The titan maled walked in silence with niece and nephew in tow, and he had one destination in mind. Abaven. He didn't know much about the pack except they had some sort of alliance with them when Ruina stood, and they were the closest pack to Ruina's old grounds. He wanted the children to grow up in a more stable environment, to be around others so they could learn and grow. There was only so much he could teach them, and he wasn't knowledgeable enough to teach them things like healing if either of them decided they wanted to go that route as opposed to fighting or hunting.

That was what drove him to seek out another pack. He was doing it for them. He glanced back to see Ignis' tired form following along behind. He knew the boy craved more and could feel that he wasn't properly growing in either body or mind with the way they were living. Sure, the life of a rogue wasn't all that bad, but young minds needed all the stimulation and knowledge they could get at a young age if they wanted to succeed later in life.

Actaea seemed fine enough, though she seemed to be the type that didn't complain much. He knew she was probably still hurting after her father's abandonment, much like Ignis was. Though whether or not that was for sure, he didn't know. Ignis didn't say much about it either. Returning his attention ahead, he smelled the borders of Abaven as they got closer, and once they were within a few feet of the boundary, he waited a few minutes. Was this the right thing to do? Would Abaven accept them? He supposed there was only one way to find out. Turning to the pair again, he quietly watched them for a moment. "I know this is going to be a big change for you, but just know I'll always be here for you no matter what. I won't leave you, ever. I'm about to call the alpha so we can talk to them...and we'll probably live here for a while. Alright? It's for the best, I think."

With that said, he turned his attention back to the borders and howled for the alpha.

"Speak"