ardent

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones ("Challenge")

Ásvor

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - LesbianBeeventVolcano
11-19-2018, 07:57 PM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2018, 07:57 PM by Ásvor.)
What was this, now? The sound of a battle cry instantly earned Asvor's undivided attention, drawing her away from her lazy patrols around Niente's territory. Life had been rather ordinary lately, and she wasn't sure it totally pleased her - so the sound of something new and exciting instantly perked her right up. Quickly enough she made her way to the male that had called, a rather large male with fangs that protruded below his jaw. Interesting. He was speaking to Enrico, and her ears perked curiously as she drew closer to the two.

She only caught the tail end of what was going on, something about.. protecting Niente? Was this fanged-wolf intending to challenge for this pack? Head cocked, she hung back and listened to the engagement, wondering if any other Niente wolves might arrive to observe. Personally, it didn't matter much to her what happened to the pack; she'd told herself she'd remain where Valdis did, no matter the circumstances, and if they didn't particularly appeal to them they'd head off on a different course. For now, though, she as merely curious, watching and waiting.