ardent

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones ("Challenge")

Delaney

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Bluetick
11-19-2018, 09:12 PM
"speech" & 'thoughts'

She knew all to well what that howl had meant and it made her stomach drop and her ears flatten. Memories began to flood her brain bringing her back to the very first pack she had ever joined, with her father. Memories of her brief time in Myraid made her wince as she quickly realized that her new Alpha was now being challenged. She frowned and with a slight whine decided she needed to be there for support. Though she had never personally been to the challenge that ended Myraid, she knew what had happened. Now there was a threat that the same would happen here.

Enrico did help her realize to not dwell on the past, even if he never stated it on their first meeting, he proved it by how he talked. This may not be the same outcome and she had to remain positive until everything was over. When she arrived she was caught completely off guard, her eyes immediately falling on the familiar form, the challenger was a male she instantly recognized... How could she ever forget such a toothy grin? The male had been apart of Ivory Ridge. She then looked around and her eyes landed on another familiar form, an older wolf that had been apart of Myraid. niether males had she had any close relations with, but it was just odd to see two wolves from old packs she had been in.

She remained quiet as she moved towards the wolves who smelled like pack members. She stopped near Asvor and Ferrous and remained there, not knowing what to do, but watch.

Art by Carvalle
[Image: 8GuozRR.png]
[Image: TxH2KFf.png]