Thorne

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-19-2018, 11:06 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2018, 07:42 AM by Thorne.)

He protests her point, and the women is vaguely surprised, though she shows no indication of such. She listens in silence as the man rambles, seemingly attempting to elaborate on an opinion Thorne couldn’t quite grasp.
Still, she allows him to finish, eyes trained on the ice structures, not uttering a word. When he has paused for breath, she interjects with a voice of calm, even as annoyance trickles through her veins. “I’ll admit, I’ve never heard of a murderous duck, though I’m sure its possible”. She quirks a brow, eyes glittering with amusement.

“But I merely meant that ice, while it may glitter like a collection of diamonds beneath the sun, can kill with brutal efficiency. It is cruel and beautiful, unforgiving but glorious”. She exhales a breath, watching it cloud before her nose, then turns to regard the man through brilliant orbs of cerulean blue. “Death is a part of life. It is inevitable, and we will all fall victim to it eventually”. Her voice turns serious and slightly cold as she continues. “If that scares or depresses you, then I suggest you make your peace with it”. He introduces himself, then, and despite her initial annoyance, Thorne sees no reason to deny him her name. “Thorne. I arrived with the intention to explore. To gather information on the inerworkings of this territory”.

speech action