Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
11-20-2018, 06:10 AM
The two pups in tow didn't say anything after he had spoken to them. He had expected as much, however. This was a hard transition for them, he thought. But he couldn't dwell on that now. They needed to move forward. He needed to wipe up his brother's mess and forget about him. This was the last time Elias would betray him. His eyes narrowed for a moment when that thought came to mind, but he soon adopted a somewhat less mean look when someone approached. He listened quietly as the she-wolf announced herself as Shaye Destruction, the leader of the pack. He was a little surprised, to say the least. But then again, he wasn't sure what he expected to begin with. He didn't know any of the leaders from the other packs, so he brushed it off.

Ace wasn't one to beat around the bush, and he was so tired and was sure that his two charges were just as tired, that he decided to just cut to the chase. "My name is Acere Praetor, and these two are my niece and nephew, Actaea and Ignis." He motioned to each in turn. "We seek to join Abaven, if you'll have us. These two have...been through a lot, and they need a stable place to grow. They are good pups, and I am an experienced fighter. If you have the room, we would like to join." He tried to keep the expectant look from his eyes, instead he kept a hard, guarded stare. He wasn't quite sure what to expect. And just like the pups, he felt incredibly closed off and found it hard to trust again. After Baine disappeared. After Elias disappeared...so much had happened in his own life, that his own heart felt like it was encased with iron walls. "Of course, if there is some sort of...trial or test we must go through to join, I'll do it on behalf of myself, and them."