Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
11-20-2018, 02:32 PM

Solor wouldn’t be disappointed in her choice of timeframe, but just as he was thinking so was she that the deadline would be quicker than they realized. Surely they wouldn’t take too much more time in getting organized and ready. If all they wound up doing was having Shaye, Rhythm, and the two of them there she wouldn’t have complained. Likely though at least a few pack members would appear. She had already delved into being the center of attention, and though she couldn’t admit to it being her favorite she could cope.

Shaye could certainly be devious when she tried, her older sister seemed to always find a way to tease her about the relationship she had formed with Solor. However it was never malicious, she knew her sister was happy for her. Vail wondered if her big sister would ever find a connection like she and Solor shared. She had their cousin Rhyme to lean on, but really it wasn’t the same. "She certainly is, I hope she finds someone someday." She managed to voice her thoughts to Solor aloud. He kissed her softly and she leaned into the touch, content to enjoy him and the surprise he had offered her.
""

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]