gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
11-20-2018, 03:21 PM

He permitted a smile to break across his features, wistful with a brief touch of sadness to it. “When I was a boy I had told Bass I wanted to lead Abaven. After he left the position was given to Sparrow because I was not of Bass’s bloodline.” He felt a small, slightly manic chuckle creep up the back of his throat and he shook his head to himself. They had denied him everything he wanted for reasons that ultimately hadn’t mattered. How could he not be amused?

He took a deep breath and sighed. He had predicted the doom of Abaven after he had left, and after he had joined Ruina, he had fully expected to be the reason for its demise. “I’ll admit I was resentful for a time, but it seems now I have no reason to be.” He mused idly.  Silently he shook his head again, then returned his attention to the black male.“I will be raising a pack in the south.” He declared. “I would have once considered Abaven my enemy, but now it seems I have no reason to.”

"Talk"  "Thought"   "You"

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic