size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
11-20-2018, 06:30 PM
She could feel Rhythm getting weepy again, and Shaye gave a soft, sad laugh. It seemed the two of them were having trouble keeping their thoughts out of the past. Still, she could hear the pride in her Aunties voice. “Soon, actually, like I said the love birds have no patience. If you like, I’ll send Feather for you. The morning of, or the night before, which is easier for you?” she asked her Auntie, pressing her cold nose into the older womans coat with a sigh. “Valentine is invited too - I even won’t mind if he turns up.” she joked. She wanted to increase her relationship with the old man, he was after all Rhythm’s mate and that meant he would be a part of his life for as long as they both did live.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.