Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
11-20-2018, 10:34 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2018, 10:35 PM by Tyranis.)
“I should dearly hope so.” He said calmly and rose to stand. “It was an unexpected pleasure to meet you Rhyme Imperialis.” He said diplomatically. “I can’t say I share your mourning of Sparrow, but now it seems my old wounds can begin to heal.” He tipped his head slightly and with those words he turned to walk away. In the coming weeks his uncle would whisk the lightning king siblings away to Abaven, and he surely would return to the border to reclaim them, but that was still a great deal of time away. For now the two males had met and Tyranis had gained much needed information on the state of his birth pack. There was no chance of vengeance in the sprawling pack and no family living there to beckon him back beyond its borders. Erövrare would rise on its own foundation, rather than the hate that had fueled Dauntless.

-Exit Tyranis-

"Talk"  "Thought"   "You"

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic