Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Church
11-21-2018, 09:00 AM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2018, 09:03 AM by Pegasus.)
Exploring a new land; Cryer's Ravine  1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

He was momentarily stunned by her apparent indifference to what he had been sure had been a terrible injury, and immediately began to think of himself as a fool for fretting as much as he had.

"I'm sorry, you came down here to help me, didn't you? That's very kind of you. Thanks." She said, and finally Pegasus could find words to his frayed nerves.

“You’re welcome.” He said automatically, and forced himself to return to reality. It was only then that he realized that although he’d had an easy time scaling down the sheer ravine walls climbing them would be next to impossible. He was stuck just as much as she was.

“There has to be a way to climb out of here.” He thought out loud, his focus on the narrow passage before them rather than on the girl.

“Can you walk?” He asked again , his stomach now churning nervously. The passage before them had an uneven floor, with piles of bones skewed with the tilted and craggy base. With Peg’s great size it was likely he would have a hard time squeezing through the narrow passes, but he simply had no other choice other than to die a slow death or break his bones attempting to scale the smooth steep walls.

Speaking  Thinking    You