Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Church
11-21-2018, 07:06 PM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2018, 07:07 PM by Rain.)

Malleus had told them he wished to train as a healer, and indeed that had been his original intention, but his knowledge of healing was not particularly advanced. His knowledge of poisons however was slowly growing, as was his knowledge of hiding in plain sight, and spying.

“If I may…” He spoke,  quiet but firm. “I’m not much older than the youth of the empire, and my knowledge of healing is not the best, but I could take an apprentice to teach more intellectual skills; such as diplomacy…” He paused, feeling the gathered eyes of the giants on him. His tongue caught in his throat briefly and he realized with sinking dread that he was making a fool of himself. These were warriors, what did they care for diplomacy? He swallowed and attempted to steel his resolve. “I can teach them how to gather information, and how to infiltrate other packs.” He could make cunning spies out of any of them…If he wasn’t laughed out of the hall by the gathered giants first or torn to pieces for his insolence. "And I can teach them what I know of poisons." His desire to achieve greatness far out shined his fear of failure, his ambitions to prove himself as a member of the empire were second only to making his father pay.

speaking Thinking   You