ardent

Eat, Sleep, be Scary

Kasdeya

gems
size
build
player
11-22-2018, 12:27 AM

"Yes, I believe I am." She smiled coyly at him, her tail slowly waving back and forth as it dispersed her perfume even more. Her season had brought unrest. The woman would use this to her advantage, of course. Even if just to see how far she could get this man to go, if at all. She was, after all, the embodiment of a temptress. She was an Abraxas. A Goddess. No man would deny her. If she wanted something, she would get it one way or another. And by the looks of it, she probably wouldn't even need to use her special hallucinogenic plants. The various potions and poisons she always kept nearby, if not upon her own fur. Luckily for him, she had just cleansed herself of any poisons she might have had earlier. She usually did by nightfall because she had the habit of grooming herself upon waking, and she wasn't about to accidentally kill herself because she was groggy in the morning to remember that she was coated. She took a step closer to him, her head tilting slightly to the side as her sweet smile spread. "I see. And what, pray tell...do you think of Goddesses? Do you believe in such things?"

speech action