Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
11-23-2018, 07:05 PM
"I'm looking at it because my mom says it's a good herb for the flu." At this Geoffrey's interest grew keener. Boy, was he lucky he found Halation! He was learning new things. No way he'd have learned that on his own. Maybe he could have asked Paladin but he didn't know the grown up well enough to just approach him like that.

"I don't know how to use it but I bet my mom will know." Was his mom a healer? Wow, he was really lucky if she was! Geoffrey wished his mom was a healer. That way they could talk about plants and bandages, and she could teach him how to do things that made sick wolves better. Sadly, his mom seemed more interested in teaching them how to fight and be safe, which was good and whatnot, it just didn't appeal to him at all like healing did.

"I think I'm going to bring some home to my mom. Maybe you can bring some to your mom?" At this Geoffrey shook his head sadly. "I don't think my mom does plant stuff, just fighting. I might take some anyway; I think I know how to preserve it and maybe Paladin will know how to use it."

[Image: jqslMGb.png]