size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantVolcanoCritical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-23-2018, 08:06 PM

A voice in the corridor alerted him to the presence of another. Pyrrhic recognized it immediately. He turned around with a grin and was surprised to find that he was now eye to eye with the Rain, the yearling who he'd "helped" escape Wraith's Woods. At six months of age he was growing by leaps and bounds and in no time at all he'd reach his full height. The rapid growth wasn't without its pitfalls, though. He was, quite literally, all height. He had a build that hinted at a sturdy physique in the making, but it was all but hidden by the rapid changes his body was going through. So while his chest was wide and his paws huge, his sides were hollow and his legs were comically spindly. He looked like a mix between a spider and a greyhound.

“You’d better get them all before his brother comes for you while you’re asleep.” At this Pyrrhic snorted a laugh and said, "Oh, I will, don't you worry."

Benkos, uninterested in observing the conversation, leaned out the window and then climbed out of sight. He would be back later to see what the boy was up to, but it was about time he saw to his troops.

With his back to Benkos, Pyrrhic was unaware the mandrill had left. He smirked at Rain, then offered, "You know, if you're concerned for my safety, you could always help me get rid of the rest of them. There's only oh, I'd say, a hundred or so left."

"Pyrrhic" "Benkos"
Pyrrhic has a male mandrill companion named Benkos. Unless he's mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Pyrrhic.