size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantCritical Fail!Trick 2019
11-23-2018, 08:45 PM
The woman's greeting heartened Valkyrie. This was looking more and more promising - and the conversation had only just begun! She'd spent just enough time in Boreas to know that the standard greeting among her people was nearly unheard of here. In fact, the only wolf to greet her that way had been her aunt Alfrun.

"Heil og sæl," she called back over the wind.

She drank in the woman's features as she approached and noted all of the similarities between her and Valkyrie's father and grandfather. After a moment she decided to just go for it. No sense in beating around the push, right?

As soon as they were within easy talking distance she asked, "Forgive my directness, but even from a distance I could tell you bear a striking resemblance to my father. Do you happen to know Taufr Finnvi? Or perhaps Laufey?"

This character has a noticeable Icelandic accent!
Valkyrie also has a female melanistic japanese macaque named Inga. Unless she's mentioned IC it's safe to assume she's not with her master.
It can be assumed that Valkyrie has a bear skull mask hanging from a strap around her neck at all times.