Loner

gems
size
Extra small
build
Medium
player
11-23-2018, 09:07 PM

She nearly broke character at his words, hiding her laughter with a grin. "Really?" Everest looked up at him, a tilt of her head. "I've tasted a lot." No she hadn't, stop this right now Everest. "Despite your shiny ass, what makes you different?" Oh my god, if this turned out wrong she would be super embarrassed.  And then he leaned down and oh boy- was his nose cold! She was tempted to pull away from the shocking difference of his cold, wet nose compared to her warm one.

Or maybe hers was cold too and she was just saying that. That was definitely a possibility.

But she didn't; no, instead she pushed her nose to meet his in a staring contest, her tail now waving behind her almost playfully. See, this is what she needed - a good conversation and a staring contest. "Yeah, I can." She mused, a grin still toying at her lips. And then she pulled away just when it was starting to get heated, prancing back a few steps before plopping down into a seated position. "Okay, I gotta ask-" Because she just gotta. "How do you hunt when you're like, bright blue?"

Cause he was literally out of this world.
""

[Image: everestsig_by_siienna-dcsh79g.png]