gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jewell
11-23-2018, 09:47 PM

As he moved her ears perked for a moment, listening to his pace and where he was going. They were just as quick to be pinned once more though. She didn't need a command to know what was expected of her or to know that he wanted her to follow. She followed him keeping her head low and staying behind him. Scent trails were easy for her and this also kept most others with enough assurance that she understood her place was beneath them.

He questioned her master's beliefs and she wasnt sure how to answer him. She'd never really put much thought into it she did believe in the demons or gods of her masters. She did know vaguely what would happen though if they were not appeased. "I-I don't k-k-know. H-he would f-fall i-i-into darkness a-a-and c-commit horrid c-crimes though." if course she had no idea that the sacrifice of her body was also a horrid crime. She kept pace with him as well as possible and waited for the next question he may ask.

"Tana" "Basil" "Alma"

Tana is a flighty individual, with absolutely no will to fight. She might get scared and run mid-thread, I apologize in advance for this. Its nothing against your characters, she has just had a tough past and has a hard time trusting anyone.