size
Small
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
11-24-2018, 11:13 AM
Build me up from bones, Wrap me up in skin, Hold me close enough to breathe me in

Drífa nodded gently as Ignatius spoke. He'd found his sister Sephira, a proud and independent little spitfire if the rumors were true. That was one at least but she was disappointed to learn that no others had surfaced. Eira wasn't exactly a surprise. She knew it was a long shot to even ask and deep in her heart she feared the woman was dead. Murdered by Mars if her suspicions were correct. As for the others it could be that some of them were taking the opportunity to make new beginnings but she was far to set in her ways to just turn from her way of life.

As they spoke the tension seemed to ease up a bit. She smiled gently as he chuckled with his own surprise at starting up this new pack. "Fyri, that's a good name. Yes, it does interest me. I've lived Northern traditions all my life and I can't imagine changing my ways when I'm standing on the edge of my sixth year. No other pack in Boreas will feel closer to home of that I'm sure. I'd like to join if you'll have me. I'm a healer specializing in combat medicine."