gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
11-24-2018, 02:50 PM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2018, 03:11 PM by Shaye I.)

The North had been the place she had chosen to familiarise herself with. It was good, having a second to keep an eye on the pack lands to give her a chance to scout. It was late Autumn, but the North seemed like it had already succumbed to winter. There was a chill in the air that brushed through her thick coat. She could feel it between her claws and in the lining of her ears. It was actually a relief, she had always had a preference to the cold, through she had spent most of her life in warmer locations.

Her little tree swallow didn’t do as good in the chilly air, and spent long days curled up on her head like a tiny blue hat, buried in the coat with her beak in the tufts of fur behind her ear. She had long ago learned to walk with as little jostling as possible. She and Feather had been together since Shaye had been a pup.

As she entered the territory known as Waterfall peak, she would catch the scent of snow on the air. With the cool touch already wracking through the wind, she decided it would be prudent to find a place to camp out. She wouldn’t expose her small feathered friend if there was any chance of a storm on its way. She made her way to the flowing water that cut its way across the land, and leaned down to sample the shockling chilled water. There was a mountain freshness to its taste that pleased her, through she didn’t linger at its side. Instead, her eyes began to scan the horizon, searching for a place to hunker down.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.