size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
11-24-2018, 07:59 PM

Rhythm might have let herself go back to sleep, in hopes the disturbing feeling might go away. She didn’t lift her head, and kept her sightless eyes closed. She could easily stay here for the rest of the night. As she felt herself drifting again the sound of a voice came over her. Startled slightly her head picked up suddenly, her unseeing gaze trying to find the masculine voice as his scent wafted over her. There was a familiarity to it she couldn’t quite place. He sounded young, and his concern for her touched her old heart.

She smiled softly, turning her face in his general direction so he could see that she wasn’t hurt. ”No, I’m fine. I may be blind but I could find home from anywhere.” Rhythm shifted herself slightly, getting more in a position to converse instead of sleep. ”My name is Rhythm, I live in the knolls right outside the forest. If you walk..” She pointed her nose in the direction she had come from. ”That way you’ll be out of the forest.” She tried to put him back in her lost gaze. ”What is your name, young man?”

""

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads