gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jewell
11-24-2018, 09:30 PM

She wasn't aware that she was inconveniencing him with her slower pace or with her being behind him. She just kept at the same steady pace. With alma on her scruff and basil walking beside her it was easier to navigate the mountain especially with Rhyme leading them.

He asked her what her passions and hobbies were and she was unsure if she should ask what he wanted her to do as a hobby or if he wanted to know about her love of learning about anything. Well anything except fighting. "I like p-plants a-and to l-learn, a-and p-p-pups. J-just not a-a-about f-fighting. I-I will d-do w-whatever you w-want of m-me though." could he tell that she had once been a mother? What would he like her to do? Would he indulge her want to learn?

Everything was a mystery to her. A mystery that she knew would unravel itself for her l.

"Tana" "Basil" "Alma"

Tana is a flighty individual, with absolutely no will to fight. She might get scared and run mid-thread, I apologize in advance for this. Its nothing against your characters, she has just had a tough past and has a hard time trusting anyone.