Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-25-2018, 01:35 PM

Bitterness started to grow in his heart as he watched Pyralis with her children. This wasn't fair. Why did she come back and not Razi? He watched Seiran move to sit next to Apollo and looked away. She was back at least and yet… it felt like they hardly knew each other. Despite her return he still felt terribly alone and closed off from his family, even when he was surrounded by them. Everything was beginning to feel claustrophobic. He needed to get out of here and get his head sorted out. As soon as he was a yearling… just one more season. Dry season might not be the best time to strike out on his own but he frankly didn't care. He'd head for the south of Boreas where the winters were wet and mild and figure out who the hell he was now.

Shilah laid down on his stomach and rested his paws on his forearms as the meeting went underway. He was only really half listening when Malleus mentioned apprenticeship. He lifted his head. When the new member, Rain, spoke Shilah's ears flicked forward. He stood. "I'd be interested in learning more about poisons and I could be something of a practice run. You see, in a season or two, I intend to leave Risen." He turned to look at Malleus. "I need some time on my own to get my head on straight. There's a lot I need to… deal with and I can't do that swaddled up here." He spoke with as much firmness as he could. He'd run away if he had to but his mind was made up.